Thursday, October 16, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

Keely flew for the first time yesterday and she did awesome! Honestly she couldn't have been any better. Well I guess she could have slept and that would have been easier but since she was awake she did sooo good. I really lucked out because Jackie drove out the same day and took most of our things, so I only had to carry Keely, the diaper bag, and her car seat. We flew out to California Wednesday night to visit with family and for Keely's blessing. (On a side note, i think it is really funny how nice and friendly people are when you have a baby, I can't tell you how many people at the airport smiled and waved at us)

Kevin is driving out after school on Friday. We have lots of fun things going on this weekend. My moms ward is having their Halloween Party, it's Kevin's mom Sandy's Birthday, Keely's Blessing and luncheon afterwards. Will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Whew! Plane rides are always a juggle with kids ... I'm glad she did so well. And, Keely is just so cute, I bet people couldn't help stopping and smiling and waving. Have a great weekend! How fun that you get to be with your family for Keely's blessing!