Saturday, February 7, 2009

Too cute

At Keely's 6 month appointment she weighed 15lbs 11 oz. & 26 1/2 inches tall. 50% & 75%. She did not love her Dr. at all. She basically doesn't like men other than her Daddy. She will smile at you, but you are not allowed to touch or get too close. In fact, she is iffy about most people. My poor sister who watches Keely while I work can't leave the house with out Keely getting upset at someone looking at her. I don't know what to do about her? She is usually fine if Kevin or I have her? Hopefully it is just a phase.

Her hair is getting so long. Look at these cute piggy tails.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Jackson's said...

Those are the cutest piggies I have ever seen!!
Emily has a really hard time being with other people. We can't even leave her in nursery!! When you find out a solution...let me know!

Andrea said...

I would venture to say that her dislike of men won't last forever :)And thank goodness the sad teething period will end soon! It may not seem soon enough - but it will end!
Her pigtails are so dang cute! You gotta love her hair! She is a doll!