Monday, July 20, 2009

Doctor Day

Today was a Doctor day for our Family.


Me- had my 28 week ultrasound. Everything looked good. (didn't get any good pictures though) She is 3.1 lbs. and measuring at about 30 weeks. I also got my labs back and no gestational diabetes. woo-hoo!


Kevin- Had his last appointment with the foot doctor. Got orthotics for his shoes. Hopefully no more foot aches.


Keely- Had her year check up. She came in weighing a whooping 19.7 lbs. 25% and 30 inches tall 75%. She had 4 shots too. Poor girl. She actually did really well though. Cried for less than a minute.

And just because a post without pictures is no fun... Summer loves to carry around Keely. You can tell how much Keely loves it... =)

4 comments:

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

This picture made Summer cry. "Keely doesn't like me!" :(

Girl Drama!

susiesims said...

Keely loves Summer !!!Grammy loves Summer :)

Rachel said...

I love those picture of Keely. That first one looks so much like you. They turned out so cute. The cupcake cake turned out super cute too. Fun to catch up!

Andrea said...

That picture is great! So funny - every kids wants to pick up the littler kid ... I love it!