Saturday, July 12, 2008

Baby Shower

Today Rachel, Angie, Suni, and Andrea threw baby Keely and me a Baby Shower. There was good food, good friends, and lots of cute little girly things. What else could a girl ask for? Thank you so much to everyone who helped and came to celebrate my little girl. I had a really good time, and I hope you guys did too. For those who didn't make it, we missed you.

Rachel made the cutest and yummiest cake. She even made the top tier coconut for me. Renee and Rachel made these adorable sugar cookies.

Thank you everyone!








































5 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Hey Candis, I just saw Suni today and she told me your good news. Congrats on your new little pink addition!

Melissa Resch said...

I am sooo sorry i missed it! I am very excited for you!! It is coming so fast!!! Good Luck!!!

Carrie said...

I had such a good time. Thanks for the invite. Good luck on the birth!

Suni said...

It was so fun to see everyone! I LOVE that cake!! I am so excited for you! I love your baby room, you did a great job!!

Rachel said...

I am so excited to see your little girl! You had such a great turn out for your shower. So fun! Thanks for letting me be apart of it. How was the coconut part of the cake by the way? Was it too coconuty or sweet?