Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here's my little Candy Cane




I got this super cute skirt for Keely's Christmas pictures and couldn't resist taking some pictures early. (She is going to get them done professionally, so you might just see her dressed like this again, but the pictures will be much better) Side note... Keely rolled over all by herself today... I was at work =( I tried to get her to do it again tonight and video taped her for like 10 minutes and seriously the second I gave up she did it... figures huh? So hopefully in the next couple of days i will get some video and post it.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Keely rolled over for me last week you big ol' dork! I thought you knew she was rolling! Okay... I lied, she didn't! That's adorable. Can you dress her up like a candycane again tomorrow too when you drop her off?? So cute!

What's for dinner? said...

SOOOOO CUTE!

The Jackson's said...

I love how much fun you are having with her! I had so much fun dressing Emily up when she was a baby. My mom had to keep reminding me that Emily wasn't a doll! Kind of funny. Anyway, I love your little girl and I haven't even seen her!

The Scott Family said...

I love all these Pics!!! These are adorable and I am so jealous you have such a cute little baby, I miss that!

Andrea said...

Soooo cute!!!!!